Office Hours: 8:00-4:00, closed for lunch 12:00-1:00
Due to COVID-19, all in-person services will be conducted by appointment only, no walk-ins at this time.
We will continue to provide information and education to the public via phone and email.
IMPORTANT information for your in-person appointment:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are ill or have symptoms of COVID-19. Calling ahead to reschedule allows us to better serve our community.
- We request that you wear a face covering or mask unless you have a medical condition that prohibits you from wearing one.
- Adults- only the person who the appointment is for should attend.
- Children- only the child and one adult should attend.
- Please call the Nursing Office from your vehicle once you arrive. We will call or text you when you may come into the office for your appointment.
- TB testing
- LEAD screenings
- Low cost blood work
- Communicable disease follow-up & education
- HIV & Hepatitis C testing
- STD testing referral
VaxCare for those with private insurance
Please call ahead to see if your insurance is accepted and to make an appointment.
- By appointment only due to COVID-19
- Tests will be administered on Fridays and read on Mondays
- Tests are currently $20
LEAD Testing for Children
Please call our office for an appointment
Low Cost Lab Work
- By appointment only, no walk-ins due to COVID-19
- Last Friday of each month, 8:00-11:00 am beginning July 31, 2020
- Need to be fasting for at least 12 hours